Based in Brazil
26 March, 2014
North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is a story of probation. Can you finish this 'Adventure Role Playing Puzzle' dying less than 5 times?
The lil wild boy Dir tries to pass through his final test to impress his teacher: Makayla the Amazon. But Makayla is gone! A seed of Mandragora Tree pops up and said that Makayla is awaiting him at a distant castle, and will assist Dir to get there with its magic. So the quest begin…
- Adventure Puzzle Quest where you need to split and rearrange maps.
- 8 maps to explore, 512 combinations
- 20 Achievements and 5 Bosses awaiting
- Climb ropes, swim, explore dark caves, transform into a werefox, fight vampires
- English, Portuguese and Japanese
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "'I loved your game'
'The idea of switching the 3 different regions of the screen around for puzzle-solving was very intriguing.'
'The ability to swipe the top/middle/bottom section is solid and novel. Good work.'"
- IndieCade jurors,
- "gorgeous, creative and captivating game!"
- John Bardinelli , Jay is Games
- "North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is a unique experience. The most unusual thing about it is that world-swiping mechanic. (…) you may want to pick this intriguing game up."
- Chris Priestman, PocketGamer
- "The game uses on-screen buttons, but they are well done. It’s a lovely and interesting game."
- Lena LeRay, indiegames.com
- "Wow! Well, I am really impressed! I only had a chance to play a bit, but I thoroughly enjoyed what I’ve played so far. I really love the swipe screen to change the level aspect, it really add ps a huge dimension to the game. The controls are very nice and I love the atmosphere and music. I really think you have done something very special here! Congratulations!"
- USA player,
- "North Wind: Trill of Consciousness is definitely one of the most unique games ever released on the App Store"
- Francesco De Meo, TouchTapPlay
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
All the tracks soundcloud.com.
Beat the first level
Walkthrough the first part of the game warchildpost.blogspot.com.
I develop games inside a cave - naked. Fond of the functionless art of random.
More information on warchild14, our logo & relevant media are available here.
North Wind: Trill of Consciousness Credits
Game Design, Programming, Composing, Art Director and Animator